About the job
Applicants with experience as SAP MII/MES Inhouse Consultant are welcome for this position in a Company within the Manufacturing Industry.
Would you like to join a Company with world-wide projects in more than 30 Countries?
You will find this exact environment for this role based in Frankfurt and Hamburg
- Flexible working hours, work remotely up to 3 days a week
- option to lease a company bike, employer-funded company pension scheme
- Compensation according to the Bavarian metal and electrical industry collective agreement, comprehensive additional benefits (including Christmas/holiday bonuses)
- Regular company events and specialized workshop
Your new challenges
- You support and develop SAP applications for the brand in the Manufacturing Execution area.
- Internal training and customizing activities
- You are responsible for the creation of concepts, realization, implementation, and support of decentralized systems, especially in the Shop Floor area, including interfaces and customer-specific solutions within the scope of your responsibilities.
- You drive international rollout solutions
- You take on international (partial) project responsibility within your area of responsibilities.
What you bring with you
- Very good knowledge in programming languages MII Visual Scripting, SAP ABAP for DMC, and knowledge of the necessary system architecture.
- Project-based willingness to travel
Please send your CV at email@example.com to book a first call and discuss further details.