Senior Identity and Access Management Account Executive
Unique opportunity to join an industry leading Identity and Access Management Software Implementation Partner. This is a chance to own a territory and carve out your own markets within the organization.
MUST HAVE IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT OR PRIVILEGED ACCESS MANAGEMENT SALES EXPERIENCE
Why Work For Us:
- Outstanding compensation plan with on target earnings of 300-350k+
- Opportunity to work directly for one of the leading Identity and Access Management Implementation Partners in the IAM space
- Ability to join a new and growing sales organization where you can have a significant impact within your region
- Great benefits offerings outside of just the base salary and commissions
What you need:
- You possess over 5 years of sales experience selling selling complex, enterprise Identity and Access Management solutions, to large enterprises. You will be a creative dealmaker, able to build relationships fast, qualify early and close deals.
- You will be skilled in opening new doors, finding new opportunities, building new relationships at the executive decision maker level.
- Specific experience selling to target clients within the Healthcare / BioTech vertical is a must.
- You will also have experience in account development, building on initial success to land and expand and create long-lasting win-win relationships as a trusted partner and advisor.
- You will be an outstanding communicator, with a consultative style. You will be articulate and totally confident leading conversations with senior technology and business executives, understanding and distilling their challenges and deriving solutions.
- Experience in the “C” suite: Strong executive presence and polish. Excellent listening skills.
- Experience with solution/consultative selling methodologies: Knowledge of consultative selling methodology such as MEDDIC, Solution Selling, Challenger Sale, etc.
- Track record of perseverance, tenacity, and longevity: A history of past quota achievement and longer-term engagements at previous employers